Skip to content

Gas fitter admits causing death of Co Antrim students in holiday home

August 7, 2016

A Coleraine gas fitter has admitted causing the manslaughter of two Co Antrim students who died of carbon monoxide poisoning at a holiday home on the north coast.

Source: www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Advertisements

From → Scoop.it

Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: